This module restores lost Drupal core functionality - enables blocking of IP addresses with some improvements:
- see when IP was blocked, who of users block this IP and reason for blocking (if specified);
- set a 404 (Not Found) status code for visitors from blocked IP instead of default 403 (Access Denied);
- enable logging for access attempts from blocked IPs;
- display number of blocked IPs on the "Status report" page;
- integration with new module "Antiscan" for automatic block IP addresses used by bad crawlers or vulnerability scanners.
Administration page is available via menu Administration > Configuration > User accounts > IP address blocking (admin/config/people/ip-blocking) and may be used for:
- block an IP address;
- unblock previously blocked IP address.
Additional settings for module: